Consultant: Community Mobilisation and Engagement Specialist, Malawi / UK
Link Malawi seeks to engage a Consultant to provide technical assistance on community mobilisation and engagement in support of the National Reading Programme, a five-year USAID-funded activity designed to strengthen the reading performance of Malawian learners in Standards 1–4. The majority of the work will be undertaken remotely, with one field trip to Malawi as required.
To apply please download the Terms of Reference.
Closing date: 5th October 2017
Volunteer positions with Link Community Development International
Volunteers help us to achieve our vision of a world where every child in sub-Saharan Africa attains the right to a quality education.
Fundraising & Advocacy Volunteer
- Raise awareness of Link’s impact by speaking to schools and community groups about our work
- Recruit School Sponsors to support our work
- Design and pursue opportunities to raise awareness and funds for Link
Skills & experience required:
- Understanding of the value of individual supporters and donors to a small charity
- Ability to communicate and make connections with diverse groups of people to increase their interest in our work
- Presentation skills and confidence
- Ability to use powerpoint (preferred)
- An experience of community fundraising (preferred)